Electronic Music Box - Nativity - 23 cm / 9 inch
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 179): divided by 0% off)
ESTIMATED DELIVERY BETWEEN and .
- Motive platforms can be easily exchanged according to occasion and season
- Rotation speed of the motif platform can be individually adjusted
- Stepless volume control
- the music boxes are equipped with a mix of music tracks or voice messages
- a selection of standard melodies is available in the download area of the company website www.mueller.com
- 5 playlists with up to 15 own music titles can be stored (8Mb memory)
- Playback adjustable by setting the pause times and title repetitions
- own voice messages such as wake-up calls, ceremonial addresses, individual congratulations or recorded songs of children and grandchildren are played back by the music box - for this you only have to send your voice recording via e-mail or CD to the company Müller Kleinkunst, which will convert the sound into the appropriate format
Time control via quartz clock:
- Alarm function starts music box once at the time you enter
- Alarm function lets you wake up every morning to your partner's voice or your favorite melody
- low battery level is indicated by a voice message, which can also be spoken individually
Included in the delivery:
- Electronic Music Box - Nativity - 23 cm / 9 inch
- Various pieces of music to play on the music box
- CD with operating instructions
- Easy to use software for adjusting the music box
- 4 AA (R6) batteries
Measurements and weight:
- Height 23 cm / 9 inch
- Width18,0 cm/7.1 inch
- Depth18,0 cm/7.1 inch
Return or Refund of a Damaged ItemPlease email photos of your damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to process your return request and issue a free return shipping label.
Return or Refund of a Non-damaged ItemIf you simply changed your mind about an item please give us a call or send an email with your return request and we will send you a Return Form with instructions. Shipping charges are not refundable on a non-damaged item. We cannot refund returned items that have been used or that are not returned in perfect condition in their original packaging and shipping cartons within 30 days of the delivery date. We cannot accept a return COD. Items must be received, in our office, before we can reimburse your credit card.
Safety & Assembly Notes
Pyramids & Candle ArchesPrior to setting your electrical pyramid to operation, check the voltage you use is right. Make sure you operate your pyramid in dry rooms only, outside the packing. To replace a defective lamp, see to equal type and voltage/wattage. Disconnect the plug. The synchronous motor is attention-free. However, due to the highly sensitive transmission, some noise may be heard, which does not call for rectification Note: Exposure to sunlight may cause the high quality woods we have utilized to discolor, which is not a defect in our products but rather is evidence of the natural and living nature of the raw materials we use. Therefore carefully store each item in the original carton in which it came and place the carton where it will maintain consistent room temperature and humidity.
- Avoid contact with water. The electronics can catch fire when in contact with water.
- There is also a risk of electric shock. Danger to life.
- Avoid contact with fire and open flames.
- Make sure that the pyramid/candle arch stands securely and stable.
Since the use of incense smoker is a bit more complex, you can find more details here. When using the incense smoker, please make sure that the room is well ventilated and the incense candle is securely placed on the metal plate. Please make sure that the incense smoker is not placed in the immediate vicinity of flammable things.